Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another good day

Just got finished playing a 400 hand session. At one point I was up over 1000, then I dropped a few hundred on a couple of weak plays by me. I lose big pots with top pair top kicker, and yet I mock the fools that marry their top pairs when I break them. I don't always do this, I think it was just me being tired at the end of a session, and playing over aggressive with the monster stack of chips I had. End of session totals...up 740 bucks, bringing my balance to $9975.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is sucking bag.

MORE CONTENT, some more hands and how they played out and what you were thinking etc.

ARG. dont be so gay ray :P

Love

DMONEY

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger troyomac said...

Sorry it's hard for me to remember hands, because I usually play for a while, then quit when it gets boring (meaning no exciting hands to post). But I will try to think of it as I'm playing and save some hands.

Glad I have a fan :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home