Saturday, September 02, 2006

Online Poker Classic

Wow, I can't believe I qualified for this. I have tried a bunch of times, and blown probably around $1000 trying. Since "turning pro" I have only spent about 150 bucks, and tonight I did it. I won a 10 person tournament (73 entry fee) to get my 600 dollar ticket. Then I won that 10 person tournament, to get my 5200 dollar ticket! Pretty pumped as you can tell. With this, also comes a $50,000 freeroll tournament tomorrow, which will include everyone who has won a ticket so far.

Here is a link if you want to know more about the ongame classin.

www.ongameclassic.com


Aside from that, I also won about 800 in 2/4NL today. I have gone deep in tourneys a lot the past week, but with no "big" cashes. I got 1025 for 4th place out of 310 players, but lost a coinflip, followed by my AK going down to A6. I also have a 9th out of 270 (hardly any money) and a 12th out of 500+ for hardly any money. Before this week I had been on a bit of a downswing, hopefully the slump is over now.

Well now I am only one tournament away from becoming a millionaire :D

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Ongame Network Poker Classic said...

Hi Troyomac,

Congratulations on qualifying. We hope to meet you in Barcelona!

Cheers,
The ONPC Team

 

Post a Comment

<< Home